my thoughts on life and God

Friday, January 20, 2006

What We Feared Has Happened

So last night after a long day of caring for my sick Joshie
and trying to do my best to keep Caleb away from this virus-
It happened.

3 o'clock in the morning to be exact-
not only did Caleb wake up throwing up,
but Matt did as well.

Today has been an interesting day.
3 sick babies.
With about 4 hours of sleep and 3 exhausting days
being Mommy Nurse already under my belt, I had no
idea how today was going to work.

But praise be to our Lord Jesus-
He has given me supernatural strength and energy
to care for them every step of the way.

I am boasting about this because I know that it is true.

The night before I had told Matt that I would need his
help because I was completely out.

In these circumstances that I feared- He has shown me
His strength and faithfulness TO DO IT ALL THROUGH ME.
Glory be to Him in this current trial that envelops us.

As of now- they are all sleeping.
Josh is doing much better. He is not throwing up anymore
but still has diarrhea.
Katie B. I have gone through a whole tube of Desitin!

Caleb is still running fever off and on,
does'nt have much of an appetite but thankfully is not
throwing up anymore either.

Matthew is still in and out of nausea- so hopefully the
worst has already past.

As for me I am still well, thankfully being able to care
for my family with the power that works within me- namely Christ.

I boast in you this evening Jesus- because I could not have done it without you.

I want you as my community to know that I am being changed by him.
Today he changed me. I am different today than I was yesterday.

It's amazing what brand new perspective will do.

Please continue to pray for my family.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Ashley Warren said…

    April, I have been praying for your family since Thursday. Isn't it amazing how he brings you closer to HIM through such seemingly awful circumstances. It amazes me. Thanks for your faithfulness.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Susan Gordon said…

    praying, praying, praying, lots, lots, lots! love and miss ya'll SO much!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Billie said…

    if you want us to take Lucy off your hands til everyone is better, let me know! Love you guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home